Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Really like this interior...I want to replicate it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried finding this image again, and I cant, so I cant find the OP and ask where they sourced the wraps.
I have a Red MY LR AWD FSD coming something soon (I hope) and one of the first things I want to do is complete the white interior. So I am hoping the collective might be able to help me.

1, 2, 3 - I think are just the standard white satin console wrap. I think I can get that anywhere. Prob AO.
4 - I think is a cover for the armrest. Havent found it yet, but still looking.
5 and 6 - I cannot find anywhere. Most of the steering wraps are the thumbwheels and the bottom section of the face of the wheel. I like the side and top pieces instead.

And of course, I wouldnt mind a red LED flood but I should be able to find that pretty easy.

Can anyone lend a hand? I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image_nos.png
    thumbnail_image_nos.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
Note that wrapping the center console in white seems to really show the misalignment of the console pieces (that is not very apparent in black). If you look closely you can see it in the picture. I have seen other angles and they look much worse

Note that wrapping the center console in white seems to really show the misalignment of the console pieces (that is not very apparent in black). If you look closely you can see it in the picture. I have seen other angles and they look much worse
Yup.

However, if you don't wrap it and get the plastic one peice covers you can align those better yourself and it won't be so apparent.