Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear 12v jack on in sentry mode on model X 2021/2022 refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would like to get confirmation from other 2021/2022 model X owners.

My 12v rear jack on our X will not stay on in sentry mode Model y manual states that the rear jack and the jack in the center console is on when the car is “active”(i.e. sentry mode, camp mode..etc) Model X manual mentions the center console jack behaves the same way as the Y but does mention the rear jack at all.

Can anyone tell me the behavior of ur rear jack in sentry mode? Is the jack on or off?

Same. Turns off once car is off regardless if sentry mode is in or off. The only way I can keep that 12V socket on is if I activate camp or dog mode. I would like to find a solution to have this socket on even when car is off.

Same. Turns off once car is off regardless if sentry mode is in or off. The only way I can keep that 12V socket on is if I activate camp or dog mode. I would like to find a solution to have this socket on even when car is off.
Actually only Camp Mode keeps the 12V outlets alive. Keep and Dog Mode do not. If you choose Camp Mode don’t forget to manually lock the car. Camp Mode disables automatic locking.

If you want a constant low voltage You can get it from the Brake Controller connector, buried under the dash.