Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rear Adjustable Camber Bushings for Model S/X Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How durable are these, and will there ble replacements available when they are worn out?

I would consider these but put on some significant mileage. Thus suspension parts on my car gets replaced frequently, and the spare parts supply must be adequate. Would not like to revert to original due to poor replacement supply :)

How durable are these, and will there ble replacements available when they are worn out?

I would consider these but put on some significant mileage. Thus suspension parts on my car gets replaced frequently, and the spare parts supply must be adequate. Would not like to revert to original due to poor replacement supply :)
Replacement parts aren’t an issue. Urethane bushings should outlast the factory parts 2:1.

I have these on my Model S. The installation is pretty straightforward, I did it myself in a couple hours. It seems to have fully resolved my inner tire wear issues.

Just remember that you absolutely have to get a full alignment when you put these on.

@EVTuning are these bushings for X/S discontinued?
We are changing direction and going with an adjustable arm instead. There are too many variables that kept coming up with either different variations of the subframe, different bolt lengths and different bushing diameters . We also were fielding too many phone calls and situations about installation errors, ride height issues, and alignment issues. People were trying to do things with them that we never intended. The new arms should be similar in price which is a good thing and will make adjustment easier for the person doing the alignment. Please stay tuned as it'll be about 6-8 months before they've gone through validation.

We are changing direction and going with an adjustable arm instead. There are too many variables that kept coming up with either different variations of the subframe, different bolt lengths and different bushing diameters . We also were fielding too many phone calls and situations about installation errors, ride height issues, and alignment issues. People were trying to do things with them that we never intended. The new arms should be similar in price which is a good thing and will make adjustment easier for the person doing the alignment. Please stay tuned as it'll be about 6-8 months before they've gone through validation.

That's good news!

No surprise given my previous posts on this topic but I believe this is absolutely the right way to go.

Just checking in to see if you have an ETA on this..