Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rear Adjustable Camber Bushings for Model S/X Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove cross country RT and it felt perfect.

I think the only thing to be cautious of is the suspension height when aligning as not too many shops are familiar with that ability in MS. When I suggested aligning in Low as that's where I intended to run, Electrified Garage was adamant that it should be aligned in Standard after getting it on the alignment rack and cycling it up to High and then back to Standard.

Last time I got an alignment I had them go low > very high > low a couple times so it kind of “settled.” Then align it in low.
Did electrify garage align it to those specs in standard, or low?

Final on wheels/tires. Very neutral handling and higher lateral Gs (according to Dragy) after these changes:
UP adjustable rear camber arms
Michelin Sport 4S all around, 265/35 front and 285/30 rear
Car factory height set to always low except my driveway, alignment done on low after up down twice
Had to tiewrap left side inner fender to stop rubbing, still can hear some on hard turns over bumps, but very light contact
Fronts 43 PSI and rear 45 PSI warm.

IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1908.JPG IMG_1909.JPG IMG_1910.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG

I'm sorry but does your car have ...eyelashes

Yes. Wifey said "You are getting too serious about the Tesla" and now no more comments from her.

Is this a typo? I can't imagine a 265/35 fitting in the front without severe rubbing...

265/35/21 is not a typo. The passenger side had no issues, the driver side needed a tiewrap to hold the inner fender forward against the cooling line. Check the wheel order picture for width and offset necessary.

Rubbing in front over speed bump if wheel is turned about 3/4. I think it has to do with one wheel going over the bump and changing things. In any event, NP with wear of the tire or inner fender.

I ordered a set of the camber arms and H&R Springs - both from EV Tuning. The arms are on backorder and the springs should be here soon.

mine were listed as on back order when I ordered, and they came in a week later. So, don’t fret, it won’t take too long!
Do them both at once, each requires an alignment so might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Reactions: krishna3812
My EV Tuning Control Arms are now installed and have my camber dialed in to -1.5 degrees on Low.....a significant improvement over the -3.2 degrees I had before!!

One important note - if you install the control arms with the adjustment side facing INWARD, you will be changing the attachment position of the air suspension level sensor arm when you adjust camber, so you will have to have the car re-leveled by Tesla or use adjustable links in the back.

I got around this by installing the control arms with the adjustment side facing OUTWARD, so that the sensor arm is always in the factory position no matter how I adjust the camber. This does make alignment a bit more difficult (I had to remove the wheel to adjust the camber, then put it back on and finish the alignment), but it means you never have to re-level the back. So, pick your poison.

Reactions: davidc18