Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rear Adjustable Camber Bushings for Model S/X Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla constantly improves. Early on, I was chasing upper control arm bushings as I tried to move my arms from car to car. It would not surprise me in the least if the mega handling P+ (love being able to reuse that one) has an improved approach to rear suspension.

Just an update - I have these installed on my car. They're great. Prior to installation, my camber was -3.2 degrees. I could visually see that the outer 1 inch of tread wasn't contacting the road. Now, I have my camber tuned to exactly -1.5 degrees on each side, and have plenty of room for further adjustability. Contact patch is nice and flat.

I installed mine 'backwards' so that I can adjust the camber without affecting the position of the ride height sensor arm, so I don't have to adjust the rear ride height any time the camber is adjusted. They work as expected, good quality item, easy to install and adjust.

• Informative
Reactions: davidc18 and All In
Just an update - I have these installed on my car. They're great. Prior to installation, my camber was -3.2 degrees. I could visually see that the outer 1 inch of tread wasn't contacting the road. Now, I have my camber tuned to exactly -1.5 degrees on each side, and have plenty of room for further adjustability. Contact patch is nice and flat.

I installed mine 'backwards' so that I can adjust the camber without affecting the position of the ride height sensor arm, so I don't have to adjust the rear ride height any time the camber is adjusted. They work as expected, good quality item, easy to install and adjust.
I just ordered a set of adjustable rear camber arms too for my 21 LR+. How was the install? We’re instructions attached?

I just ordered a set of adjustable rear camber arms too for my 21 LR+. How was the install? We’re instructions attached?

I didnt receive any instructions, and couldn't find any online. But the process is straightforward. Remove the rear wheel, use a 15mm socket on an impact wrench to remove the outer bolt, and I believe a 18mm socket and a box end wrench on the inner bolt. pull the factory one out, match the length of the replacement, and put it in.

I installed mine with the adjustment arm facing OUT, so I wouldn't have to use adjustable links to keep the rear ride height the same (air suspension).

I didnt receive any instructions, and couldn't find any online. But the process is straightforward. Remove the rear wheel, use a 15mm socket on an impact wrench to remove the outer bolt, and I believe a 18mm socket and a box end wrench on the inner bolt. pull the factory one out, match the length of the replacement, and put it in.

I installed mine with the adjustment arm facing OUT, so I wouldn't have to use adjustable links to keep the rear ride height the same (air suspension).
Sounds pretty straight forward, thanks for the tip!

Ordered a set yesterday. Asked about stock and got a reply that they are in production so would be weeks out. We shall see. Maybe that’s the canned answer, Chris? :)
I ordered mine three months ago. Nothing yet, they stopped answering emails because there is no good news.

I ordered a replacement cabin filter and HEPA filter and those arrived within a 1.5 weeks so they are there just ignoring emails. Real shitty if you ask me.