Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear bumper reflector uk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I cracked one of my rear bumper reflectors and I am having difficulty sourcing a new one? Has anyone got any ideas where I can get one of these. I have tried google search etc but having no luck. I would really appreciate if anyone could help with this.

Hi sorry I should have clarified, I am in the Uk. I did manage to source one through Tesla parts Uk. Cost £13 plus £8.70 for next day delivery, so very cheap. He told me there is no need to remove the bumper to replace the reflector, just prise the old one off and pop the new one on? Anyone else had experience of this?

Hi thanks for that, however the one I have ordered doesn’t need wiring it’s just a reflector. The technician said it didn’t need the bumper removed it should just prise out and new one pop back in, haven’t really looked too closely yet so not sure if that is the case. I was under the impression the bumper would need to be removed.

Hi thanks for that, however the one I have ordered doesn’t need wiring it’s just a reflector. The technician said it didn’t need the bumper removed it should just prise out and new one pop back in, haven’t really looked too closely yet so not sure if that is the case. I was under the impression the bumper would need to be removed.

If you are just replacing the reflector....then yes...you don't need to remove the bumper.

I had some wiring to do.

I'll post a pic later on.

Sorry for the delay. Here are some pics.

Low illumination.

20200219_055949.jpg

High illumination.

20200219_060137.jpg