Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Bumper Replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came out of a Dr. appt and found someone hit my bumper. Kinda looks like someone backed up and hit it with a corner of their tow hitch. Don't know why Sentry Mode didn't capture it. I have a recording from when I was entering the parking lot and then there's no recording for 1 hour and it picks up again around 5 minutes before I got back to my car. But that a different story (I'm majorly pissed off about it).

It's a 2022 Model 3 LR in Pearl White.

1. Will Tesla sell me a painted bumper?
2. Approx how much will it cost?
3. Can I install it myself (I've done all sorts of work on cars, but nothing major like engine work or suspension)

Thanks.
20220831_101249[1].jpg

Came out of a Dr. appt and found someone hit my bumper. Kinda looks like someone backed up and hit it with a corner of their tow hitch. Don't know why Sentry Mode didn't capture it. I have a recording from when I was entering the parking lot and then there's no recording for 1 hour and it picks up again around 5 minutes before I got back to my car. But that a different story (I'm majorly pissed off about it).

It's a 2022 Model 3 LR in Pearl White.

1. Will Tesla sell me a painted bumper?
2. Approx how much will it cost?
3. Can I install it myself (I've done all sorts of work on cars, but nothing major like engine work or suspension)

Thanks.View attachment 847537
How much did it end up costing you? Same situation here