Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Camber arms option - Hardrace

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it didn’t strike me as anything special but I’ve been calling around to alignment shops and none of them want to touch a Tesla for some reason.

Join your local Tesla club on Facebook, they will likely have a vendor page with some shops that will do it. I’ve had mine done at Firestone with no issues.

Any shop that won’t align a Tesla is just gripped by FUD. Tesla suspension is almost identical to Mercedes airmatic. Nothing remotely special.

• Informative
Reactions: cleverscreenam
Thinking of ordering the adjustable toe arms as well. Are these recommended for better inside tire wear as well or do I just need the uppers? I’m going to have it aligned afterward anyway because I get free alignment for life from my tire shop and I need new rears too.

I just ordered my rear camber arms from the same place. Shipping was pretty steep ($95) but apparently coming from overseas. $290 total - still way cheaper than the other options out there.
As an FYI, the Hardrace Europe site has way better shipping rates, but AlexsRacing has way better search engine optimization ;)

Ordered both camber and toe arms, does anyone know if the toe arms come with bolts?
What bolts would you need that aren't already on the car?