Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear camera image freeze

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been happening pretty consistently whenever we arrive somewhere we need to back into, like a supercharger for example. I'm not sure when or on which update it began. Has not been a problem since 2013 until this summer, perhaps latter part of the summer.

Anyone else?

Timely reawakening of an old thread. My Dec 2016 P100d did this for the first time yesterday afternoon. I have been on SW Ver 2019.28.2 for almost 3 weeks. Reboot fixed it, and no freeze since (have reversed 3 or 4 times since the freeze). Stay tuned.........

It finally was annoying enough for me to schedule service. They picked up on the possibility of a downloaded cure, and did a reinstallation of the same software I had previously. Also, the tech claims to have cleared the navigation caches, since the problem only cropped up for us when completing a trip at a supercharger. On a 1000 km round trip this weekend after the fix, there were no issues with the camera.