Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear center console for 2017 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buying a used 2017 X 100D, six-seat layout. Any suggestions on where I can find a rear center console? Tan interior.

I believe difficult to retrofit the Tesla console, although many like myself have gone with a removable ice chest or mini-fridge to fit in the gap for trips.

Dometic CFX-35US

It is a pretty good height now. Not sure how much higher the 45 is than the 35. A good point is that it is a good height for a picnic table. That is I have a driver profile set up for 'camping' (picnic) and it moves the driver seat all the way forward. Passenger does the same. You can both then sit in the 2nd row and have a picnic with the fridge as a table.

HXxZScq.jpg

Reactions: Stin121
I believe difficult to retrofit the Tesla console, although many like myself have gone with a removable ice chest or mini-fridge to fit in the gap for trips.
Isn't it unsafe to put something heavy there like a mini-fridge that is not bolted to the floor? In case of a high-speed accident couldn't the fridge be thrown upwards into the passengers? I too want a center armrest for my 6-seater 2nd-row. I was considering something light, maybe an inflatable cube? Haven't found solution yet, any suggestions are welcome.

Good point. I can't say for the others, but mine fits pretty firmly side to side, and I use two of the Weather Tech cargo tech to keep it from sliding forward. I have made several quick stops with it and it doesn't move.

Reactions: Sunshine Speed