Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Coilover Set?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

canasion35

Feb 8, 2021
FL
Does anyone know of a company that will sell just a rear coilover set? I got a set of KW V3’s but only the front coilovers were for sale…now looking to get any set of coilovers for the rear to accompany them…

I just can’t find anywhere that sells the rear setup by itself…anyone have any leads?!

Does anyone know of a company that will sell just a rear coilover set? I got a set of KW V3’s but only the front coilovers were for sale…now looking to get any set of coilovers for the rear to accompany them…

I just can’t find anywhere that sells the rear setup by itself…anyone have any leads?!
I would start by contacting maybe MPP and UP? How did you end up with only a front set? We’re they used? If so, maybe ask the seller where they are getting a new set of fronts? If they were new (from a dealer)…have you asked them?

It was a used set off of eBay...the seller had no idea where the rears were as he received only the front pair. Took a gamble on the set hoping they are in good shape and I'd be able to source a rear set. All in all its about $1,100 spent on the fronts.