Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Cup holder ideas (so far)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have three little stompers under 13, so door mount collapsible a must, after looking
at multiple I settled for this Kraut to match the interior quality, I will use double sided
3M silicone tape to attach to the door panels:

German Made Fischer Drink Cup Holder Fits Volvo Saab Jaguar Fiat Volkswagen Audi | eBay

s-l500.jpg

Very nice, sledhead36. Was it custom-made?

Yes, I worked with the gentleman who is a 3-D printer and we made up in a plastic prototype first. Then followed it up with this model. He is working on a few other changes but should be making some in the next two weeks that he will be putting up for sale. He's doing them with standard cupholders as well as LED holders for those who want them to light up.

Yes, I worked with the gentleman who is a 3-D printer and we made up in a plastic prototype first. Then followed it up with this model. He is working on a few other changes but should be making some in the next two weeks that he will be putting up for sale. He's doing them with standard cupholders as well as LED holders for those who want them to light up.

It looks like you are soon to be selling it on panjo?http://www.panjo.com/buy/rear-seat-floor-console-237895?