Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Double Pane Window Update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Tesla Updates Tracker (Responses):

It doesn't appear that any rear dual pane windows have been spotted in the wild (in USA).

Just bringing back an old thread. I haven't heard any recent news about this. I took delivery yesterday for my MYLR and I don't have dual rear pane glass. Just wanted to confirm here that I didnt get short changed and that no one else has it.

I would want them to add a proper manual release handle to rear doors before putting on dual pane laminated glasses on them. Otherwise it would be really really tricky for passengers at the back row to break the glass and escape in case of an emergency when the electronic door button doesn't work.

I would want them to add a proper manual release handle to rear doors before putting on dual pane laminated glasses on them. Otherwise it would be really really tricky for passengers at the back row to break the glass and escape in case of an emergency when the electronic door button doesn't work.
I dunno, if i was desperate I would just climb into front seat