Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear ended today at a stop light by a stupid driver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice to be able to follow the progress.

I've got my new 75 at a body shop to get some adjustments on driver's door and hatch and have no idea what's happening. It's very frustrating. (I think nothing after being at SC for 2 1/2 workdays and the body shop for 4 1/2 workdays.

Criswell, the place doing the structural repairs, provides progress reports with photos as their work proceeds. Here's the latest photo. Not pretty. But I love the fact that they provide these updates (they also provide an estimated completion date with each update). Helps with the uncertainty of it all.

ResizeImage.ashx
I have been waiting on a reply from Artsci about a forward facing camera switch. I was getting impatient about the progress on this topic, but I can see in this photo WHY he has been distracted. I'm feeling a tad foolish about MY needs, when he has real problems on HIS needs.
I have been wavering on getting a dash cam - with rear facing option...I no longer am wavering. I hope I waste my time and money on buying a dash cam and never catch a meteorite or incoming crash - but I can see quite a bit of value in a case like this.
Artsci - so sorry for your "distraction". Thanks for keeping us informed about Diminished value, and State Farm and USAA (my guys for decades)

I have been waiting on a reply from Artsci about a forward facing camera switch. I was getting impatient about the progress on this topic, but I can see in this photo WHY he has been distracted. I'm feeling a tad foolish about MY needs, when he has real problems on HIS needs.
I have been wavering on getting a dash cam - with rear facing option...I no longer am wavering. I hope I waste my time and money on buying a dash cam and never catch a meteorite or incoming crash - but I can see quite a bit of value in a case like this.
Artsci - so sorry for your "distraction". Thanks for keeping us informed about Diminished value, and State Farm and USAA (my guys for decades)

Thanks for understanding but things are moving forward. Hope to have a price for the camera switch next week and start taking reservations.