Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Entertainment Console - Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wan888

Former Vendor
Sep 20, 2014
Wanna share with you guys, I finally installed this console, it has everything I need and makes sitting at the rear more interesting than ever.

2014-12-11 21.31.56.jpg
2014-12-11 21.37.44.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-12-11 22.03.19.jpg
    2014-12-11 22.03.19.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,111
Last edited:
Sorry was busy so didn't check my post.

I needed this console cos my driver drive me with the Tesla and I really hate it when I have to askhim
to change channel or adjust the volume for me.

let me answer them in short:

- this is the prototype from RevoZport from Hong Kong
- the install is like 5 mins if you go for double sided tape otherwise it's just 4 screws on the side
- price is $980 usd or hk$7000 for piano Blk or leather version
- the first batch of delivery which is before Xmas is equipped with USB ports and built in charger cable for the iPad.

Hope I answer most questions.

I can guarantee you that no one in their right mind would pay twice the price of an ipad to hold their ipad. Count me out. I'll stick with my $35 holder that essentially does the same thing. It may not look as nice but at least I know I wasn't molested.

Sorry was busy so didn't check my post.

I needed this console cos my driver drive me with the Tesla and I really hate it when I have to askhim
to change channel or adjust the volume for me.

let me answer them in short:

- this is the prototype from RevoZport from Hong Kong
- the install is like 5 mins if you go for double sided tape otherwise it's just 4 screws on the side
- price is $980 usd or hk$7000 for piano Blk or leather version
- the first batch of delivery which is before Xmas is equipped with USB ports and built in charger cable for the iPad.

Hope I answer most questions.

It looks good!!! different topic, but have you seen Revo bodykit in person?

In my opinion, it's something Tesla should have thought of in the first place ....

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, anyone installed the OEM front console yet?

I'm going to install it tomorrow ... been ordered for quite awhile with no update until I call in service center they said i'm on the list and can come in to install anytime ...

True I would prefer a seat back fold down solution as so many luxury sedans have done. I was VERY disappointed Tesla gave no amenities to the "two" back seat passengers.
Four adults going to lunch, dinner, or a show I would think is the most common full load for such a luxury sedan, and the other most common is two kids in the back seat.
Having said that, 99% of the time there is no fifth passenger, and the Rear Center Console shown in the photo would be fabulous. For those rare times when a 5th passenger rides in the car, this console can be removed and put in the Frunk or Trunk.
Of course, for those families with three or even five kids, the rear seat mounted center console of any design could not be used, so that discussion is moot. In that case, this new concept with an iPad holder should be a hit, but perhaps not at $980usd?

True I would prefer a seat back fold down solution as so many luxury sedans have done. I was VERY disappointed Tesla gave no amenities to the "two" back seat passengers.
Four adults going to lunch, dinner, or a show I would think is the most common full load for such a luxury sedan, and the other most common is two kids in the back seat.
Having said that, 99% of the time there is no fifth passenger, and the Rear Center Console shown in the photo would be fabulous. For those rare times when a 5th passenger rides in the car, this console can be removed and put in the Frunk or Trunk.
Of course, for those families with three or even five kids, the rear seat mounted center console of any design could not be used, so that discussion is moot. In that case, this new concept with an iPad holder should be a hit, but perhaps not at $980usd?

agree too 99% of my cars is 4 people and the middle part is always down and when a 5th person is needed which is very rare then I can always put it back up.

$980usd for that is a mad price.
I can get 1 mad up with nappy leather for half the price.