Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear facing convertible car seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a rear facing convertible car seat in your Y, would you mind sharing brand/model, space/fitment, and the driver's height? If there are pictures, even better. :)

Our kiddo is getting to the point where we need to get him out of the rear facing car seat. But I am worried about fit since even at my short 5'6", I have maybe 1.5" tops from front seat to the car seat now. A lot of the convertibles look fairly bulky so I am wondering about fitment in the car.

Thanks!

Reactions: MYMY21
How much does your kid weigh? I'm 5'6, and I use a Britax Boulevard ClickTight. Most parents don't look at the weight limits of their latch connectors, and take into account their seat weight and child weight... With a convertible, you probably want to use the seatbelt to secure the seat, not the latch... This is why I really like the Britax ClickTight, becuase it locks onto the seatbelt, making it very secure.. Also makes it very easy to install/remove...

Reactions: Tha_Ape