Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear facing seats for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6E36B316-9BDE-4568-B5B1-549EB21E1C34.jpeg
I recently purchased a used model S with rear facing seats that I don’t need (see picture). They look brand new, I don’t believe they were ever used - up for sale if anyone is interested. Asking $950 obo. Located in Sanford, NC and prefer local pickup if possible.

Yes, they are still available. I have no idea how you would ship these - heavy/bulky.
ForwardAir is a great terminal to terminal shipper. When I used to use them, they were about 1/3 price of UPS or FedEx for large items (1/2 if you didn't set up a regular account) and the best part was no size or weight restrictions or how boxed up -- they will even give you a pallet and have the giant Saran Wrap roll so I'd put seats or similar large items on a pallet, wrap them a few times and I was on my way. Despite their name, it is truck shipping with terminals in most major cities, so the shipper has to drop at a terminal and the receiver has to pick up at a terminal. I used them many times for all kinds of large items as both buyer and seller and no one ever had any trouble. Again, biggest savings are if you set up a regular account with billing as opposed to single use, pre-pay service. Good luck!