TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rear facing seats on display in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by mnx, Aug 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

Can anyone tell me if Yorkdale or the Lawrence Ave. Service Center has a car on display with the rear facing seats? I was thinking about checking out the Supercharger today and wondered if I could see the jumpseats at the same time. Unfortunately the stores don't open until 10am...

Thanks!

2. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

I'd just give them a call. I'm sure I've seen them at Yorkdale and/or Lawrence in the past, but they do cycle cars through there every so often. I had a loaner car with very low mileage, but unbelieveable wear on the seats and door posts. Turns out it had been a display car at Yorkdale that was cycled into loaner duty.

3. kizagjo

kizagjo Member

I've got jumpseats in my 85. I might swing by after work, to check out the superchargers (should be there around ~520-530)
    If you see a red 85, with tinted windows, ask to see the jump seats :)

If not, i'm dropping my car off for service Friday morning, around 8am.

4. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

Thanks. I ended up stopping by Yorkdale and checking out one of the demo cars. :)