Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

rear interior emergency door pull (early Aug 2022 Fremont built cars)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was reading through the manual (as a new MY owner), and I noticed this comment about the emergency release for interior in the back seats starting with early August 2022 built cars from Fremont. I don't think I have this, but how would I know? I assume it would look just like the front emergency releases. I have a F540*** VIN.

Here's the quote from the manual:

For cars manufactured at the Fremont factory starting approximately early August 2022, you can open a rear door manually in the unlikely situation in which Model Y has no power.

Thanks

I was reading through the manual (as a new MY owner), and I noticed this comment about the emergency release for interior in the back seats starting with early August 2022 built cars from Fremont. I don't think I have this, but how would I know? I assume it would look just like the front emergency releases. I have a F540*** VIN.

Here's the quote from the manual:

Thanks
Anyone have a photo that shows this?

Reactions: macheboston
Anyone have a photo that shows this?
Was just reading the other Model 3 thread discussing rear emergency release. The manual has a picture if you just read it:
GUID-AD5BB73F-310D-45B9-900D-65848A8BE7B5-online-en-US.png

Model Y Owner's Manual | Tesla

Video that shows how it works: