Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Light mod / spare available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have an extra spare tail lights handy? They can be a damaged doesn't matter (Just need one of them); My Headlight guy is ready to start and would be easier to send him a spare so he can do R&D and get the correct led size boards and fitting for the tail lights.

I am planning to work with my headlight guy on retaining the OEM look of the Tesla Roadster tail lights leaving them how they are but changing the board inside with these effects / mod - Tail Light The supra on the left but with a quicker sequence so does not seem illegal. This way when you use the turn signal all 3 lights will flash amber one by one in a sequence like my headlights making it much safer and noticeable for other drivers as well.

We can send them back perfectly in the same condition they were sent in.

• Love
Reactions: drewski and GJVR
Does anyone have an extra spare tail lights handy? They can be a damaged doesn't matter (Just need one of them); My Headlight guy is ready to start and would be easier to send him a spare so he can do R&D and get the correct led size boards and fitting for the tail lights.

I am planning to work with my headlight guy on retaining the OEM look of the Tesla Roadster tail lights leaving them how they are but changing the board inside with these effects / mod - Tail Light The supra on the left but with a quicker sequence so does not seem illegal. This way when you use the turn signal all 3 lights will flash amber one by one in a sequence like my headlights making it much safer and noticeable for other drivers as well.

We can send them back perfectly in the same condition they were sent in.

Check with @CM_007. He has some spare parts.

When you get the lights replaced, post some photos and video so we can see! :)

Greg at GRP is willing to make them.

he’s well known in the Exige and Elise world. It’s on his list but (I assume) not enough have known or reached out to move it up the priority list. I’ve expressed interest in the lights after purchasing many parts from Greg over the years.

• Informative
Reactions: IslandRoadster
GregsRaceParts.com GRP

@ra88it what have you talked with him to make? modified OEM like what Jason is mentioning or more custom LED Pods like the Transforged?
Transforged has always had a bad rep for quality in the Elise/exige world.

Ive spoken with Greg about a version of his v3 led lights for our cars, as transforged has many threads of complaints for their lights failing... I cannot afford to be rear ended.

• Love
Reactions: ra88it