Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear passenger side clicking noise

Recently my 2022 model y with 13 k
When going up a ramp or occasionally accelerate or decelerate the car will make a loud single or double clicking noise
Seems like due to chassis flex

Anyone have seen this issue

Tesla service is extremely incompetent I lost all the faith bringing it back to them
11 months of ownership
I went back 14 times

Having not heard the noise, common noises include or/are seat belts knocking against the plastic in the back. Which is why newer models have carpeting carried all the way to where the buckles are…..but I’m just guessing since I haven’t heard it. Maybe post a video?

This is a likely culprit. It took me days to figure out a mystery rattle which turned out to be one of the rear seat belt buckles.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC