Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear passenger side clicking noise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently my 2022 model y with 13 k
When going up a ramp or occasionally accelerate or decelerate the car will make a loud single or double clicking noise
Seems like due to chassis flex

Anyone have seen this issue

Tesla service is extremely incompetent I lost all the faith bringing it back to them
11 months of ownership
I went back 14 times

Having not heard the noise, common noises include or/are seat belts knocking against the plastic in the back. Which is why newer models have carpeting carried all the way to where the buckles are…..but I’m just guessing since I haven’t heard it. Maybe post a video?

Having not heard the noise, common noises include or/are seat belts knocking against the plastic in the back. Which is why newer models have carpeting carried all the way to where the buckles are…..but I’m just guessing since I haven’t heard it. Maybe post a video?

This is a likely culprit. It took me days to figure out a mystery rattle which turned out to be one of the rear seat belt buckles.

I have the same problem that the passenger seat belt knocking against the plastic in the back of passenger seat. Is there a way to fix it?

I have exactly this problem on my 3.5year old M3P. They sorted the front suspension creaking but the clicking on acceleration / deceleration still happens every time. It definitely coming from the rear drivers side of the car.
It’s booked in for them to sort tomorrow and I’m reluctant to have it back until it’s fixed as it’s close to the end of its warranty