TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rear Seat Cover?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Fudd, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Fudd

Fudd Member

Hey, everyone. I was wondering if anyone has found a decent rear-seat cover for the model 3? I have two kids, ages 2 and 9, who somehow manage to make a mess of the rear seats soon after each time I clean them.

I don't want to spend a fortune (buying alot of accessories for this car!), and don't need neoprene seats like the Wet Okole - I'm going to take them off when I have adults sitting in the back and to occassionally run them through the wash, so removal needs to be pretty easy.

I found this (https://www.amazon.com/YESYEES-Waterproof-Nonslip-Compatible-Armrest/dp/B07925CWGV/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1532697063&sr=8-3&keywords=rear+seat+cover+for+kids) car seat, but I'm not sure if it's the right width.

If you've bought one you like, or seen some around, let me know. Any advice, too, is appreciated.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. emlombardo

emlombardo Member

How did that seat cover work out for you? I'm looking for one myself.

3. Fudd

Fudd Member

I haven't bought one yet... I found a video that said the seats are 51.25" wide... the one I linked to above is 56" wide. I need to look for one that might fit a little better. Let me know if you find one!

• Informative x 1
  4. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

I’m banning anyone under the age of 21 from drinking any beverages or eating any food in mine. If you are over 21... water only.

• Funny x 1
  5. Fudd

Fudd Member

6. forkee

forkee Member

I actually have this one, lol. I got it because of the price, you can zipper open the center, and it has velcro closure holes for seat belt buckles AND "latch" attachments which I really needed for a toddler car seat and an infant car seat.

• Love x 1