TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rear Seat Cupholders

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Jimmy 1, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

I absolutely love my Model 3. An incredible car. However, I thought the Rear seat cup holders are really not positioned correctly in the armrest. Hard to use. I wish they were more at the far end of the console rather tan in the middle.

So I reached out to the guys at www.evampedup.com. They are making me a customized rear seat floor console/cup holder from their Model S version. I will post pictures when I get it, but wanted to let other know that this may become an item in their catalog if it works out well. I am getting the LED model as the backseat is dark on the floor.

2. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Got it yesterday.

2018-03-18_17-49-04 (2).jpg

• Like x 1
  3. power-eq-iv

power-eq-iv Member

I'm intrigued but something about the leather looks...different than the seats. Any other angles/pictures? How closely does it resemble the stock seat material?

• Like x 1
  4. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

I will take another daytime shot, I think the flash made it shiny. It looks OEM.

• Like x 1