Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Seat Heaters Confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What I really want is the latest autopilot update (that my S90D just got) that actually drives the car in the middle of the lane, easily handles curves, and is pretty darn smooth at TACC including stop and start (when following another vehicle). The current EAP code in my 3 is the old bad version.

Once you've driven the new nice AP its just impossible to go back to the old glitches and scary steering.

Come on Tesla........ update us!!

• Love
Reactions: daniel
What I really want is the latest autopilot update (that my S90D just got) that actually drives the car in the middle of the lane, easily handles curves, and is pretty darn smooth at TACC including stop and start (when following another vehicle). The current EAP code in my 3 is the old bad version.

Once you've driven the new nice AP its just impossible to go back to the old glitches and scary steering.

Come on Tesla........ update us!!
Hey so my last two updates failed and just received another and I used AP today for the first time in weeks and noticed a remarkable difference! Noticed lane changes were much more smooth and it was not acting erratic. I looked at the update notes and it did not mention anything about AP?