Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Seat Liner Recommendations for the Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My son and sister both have 5-seat Model Ys, and dogs that shed a lot. They are looking for recommendations for rear floor liners that also cover the back of the rear seats when folded down, to reduce pet clean up. The all-weather style mats are sectional and have gaps, so they aren't effective. There are a couple of import liners on EBay, but not sure about the quality.

Any suggestions from Model Y dog owners ??? TIA

I have the 3D MAXspider rear seat covers, and the gaps are very minimal since the mats touch each other when on the seat. Would be pretty hard for stuff to fall in between, but the texture & material would make vacuuming up pet hair a chore.

I've seen people with this type of rear cargo mat for their pets, or at least a variation of this style (I see it often posted up in different FB groups). Smoother material so vacuuming up hair should be easy, and there's no gaps between each piece.

Reactions: cruiserlarry
We are considering this one because it accommodates the split rear seat (I think the earlier version of this one did not): https://www.amazon.com/Topfit-Water.../B093BDJYWT/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

One note of caution is that some thought the velcro on it tore the carpet when removing. The instructions say to use your slide your hand between the cover and the carpet to separate the velcro.

Would be interested to see other options.