Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Seat Tablet Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
I'd been looking for a way to mount some ipads/nintendo switch in the rear of the car for the kids. Given the Model 3 has no headrest mounts and I already have some headrests cushions that wrap around the headrest, I was really excited to find this option:

20201223_145528.jpg

The mount clips onto the plastic of the rear seat:

20201223_145134.jpg

Then the holder screws into the mount. It swivels 360 degrees so you can use your device in landscape or portrait mode. Maximum adjustment between the spring loaded arms is 21cm:

20201223_145249.jpg

The clip fits tightly onto the back of the seat, I don't expect it to move at all as it feels really firm, usual precautions/advice about having anything mounted in a car applies. It's well moulded and the plastic has a soft coated feel.

Price has gone up since I ordered however they're now £9.99 each with £1.74 shipping per item. Unfortunately I had to pay a customs fee for importing from China (think that's the first time I've ever paid customs for Chinese imports) which increased the overall price by £12.40 of which £8 was the handling fee. So all in I paid £33.61 for the pair.

US $12.99 |TPARTS|For Tesla Model 3/Y Car Back Seat IPAD Mobile Phone Holder Mount|Universal Car Bracket| - AliExpress