Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Spoiler - Carbon Fibre (matte or polished)

Rear Spoiler - Carbon Fibre (matte or polished)

• Matte

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Polished

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry about starting a new thread but I need to make a decision on this . . . matte or polished? My car is silver (aka grey) if it was white or red I would definitely go for the matte but I am wondering whether a polished black spoiler might look better on a polished silver/grey car? (Buying of AliExpress circa £60)

What do you think?

Sorry about starting a new thread but I need to make a decision on this . . . matte or polished? My car is silver (aka grey) if it was white or red I would definitely go for the matte but I am wondering whether a polished black spoiler might look better on a polished silver/grey car? (Buying of AliExpress circa £60)

What do you think?
The OEM Spoiler is Matte.

What do you think?
I bought the one from SSDD Motorsports which is Matte and a perfect copy of the OEM Spoiler, when parked beside a Performance I can't tell the difference.

A £60 spoiler is going to be crap quality! I bought one for my Model 3, got a refund for it, they didn’t even want me to return it! I bought a decent carbon one from Green Drive instead, seriously excellent quality.
Thanks for the nod towards Green Drive @teaston, some really good accessories and small delivery costs from France. Just got the boot liner as I think it will be better than the £20 one I got off ebay. Will be back to get the spoiler if the one I did buy is rubbish. 👊🏻

Reactions: teaston
Oh and I will be selling my Green Drive matte carbon M3 spoiler when I get my Model Y 😉
06FC8604-18CE-4BA0-AD46-9E5C642F0143.jpeg
41F5870C-147C-4F1E-996C-6810381BBFC4.jpeg

Reactions: dangrenade
Just spoke to Admiral and they have added the spoiler onto my policy as a mod with zero impact on premium and because I added it before my policy starts on Wed, no admin fee. Result.

Does anyone know how to remove them safely? Hairdryer? Forgive the naivety.