Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear under seat vents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Works well?
Very well. It actually saved me from drama with the the in-law. Long story short, the ONLY key fob to enter my home fell on the floor and to make it "easier to reach" it was kicked forward and thankfully wedged itself right into one of the vent slots. I was grateful to have taken the time to install it earlier that morning before the trip. Aside from that, it's 3d printed and sturdy. It comes with pre-attached 3m tape and has the curve so that it forms well with the inside perimeter of the vent. I actually tried to remove it from the vent and it would not budge, you may have to pry with a flathead or pliers if you needed to remove it.

I got mine from this guy/gal from Etsy. It fits perfectly! Now it looks like it was always there from Tesla.
Ordered March 17 and got it delivered on March 19.

(Got one from Amazon first and it was .5 inches longer than the opening)

Last edited:
Very well. It actually saved me from drama with the the in-law. Long story short, the ONLY key fob to enter my home fell on the floor and to make it "easier to reach" it was kicked forward and thankfully wedged itself right into one of the vent slots. I was grateful to have taken the time to install it earlier that morning before the trip. Aside from that, it's 3d printed and sturdy. It comes with pre-attached 3m tape and has the curve so that it forms well with the inside perimeter of the vent. I actually tried to remove it from the vent and it would not budge, you may have to pry with a flathead or pliers if you needed to remove it.
Thanks for posting. I ordered them as well.