Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear under seat vents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey ladies/gents, I'm the Etsy seller and hopefully not breaking any forum rules, but just wanted to thank you all and I'm glad it worked well. Didn't expect someone to post my item but It looks like we all share the fear of things being forever lost in the vents!

Hey just got around to installing them this morning. They look good (though no one will see them but me, LOL) fit great and they aren't going to go anywhere. Like I said above, grandkids find a way to drop stuff and one little quick brake check and things would disappear! No worries anymore.

Thanks again.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Hey ladies/gents, I'm the Etsy seller and hopefully not breaking any forum rules, but just wanted to thank you all and I'm glad it worked well. Didn't expect someone to post my item but It looks like we all share the fear of things being forever lost in the vents!
I had some problem with delivery (USPS at it again) and it was taken care of right away.

thanks.

Reactions: Jungl3
Thanks for making these and being on the forums! Excited to get mine and see how they fit.

Reactions: Halpm3Pleas3
Got mine today, installed without issue and look great! No more nightmares of random things disappearing into the void!

I got a pair from a reputable shop for both my 3 and Y. I think it was RPMTesla. The 3 fit perfectly with the provided 3M tape since the vents are flat. The ones for the Y were the right size, but due to the curve, the tape didn’t hold and they popped right off. Ordered the Etsy ones just now.

Reactions: Halpm3Pleas3