Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear view is not always displayed on console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Trevor B

Apr 2, 2016
USA
If you are in Reverse and momentarily fiddle with the console (change the radio station, say), this cancels out the camera view. Is there a way to over ride this so the camera view is always displayed when in reverse?

Probably not the most important thing ... I've gotten used to this by now, just curious :)

If you are in Reverse and momentarily fiddle with the console (change the radio station, say), this cancels out the camera view. Is there a way to over ride this so the camera view is always displayed when in reverse?

Probably not the most important thing ... I've gotten used to this by now, just curious :)
It would be great to be able to divide the screen in two windows like on the Model S
to keep the rear camera visible while looking at the map or the audio selections.

Reversing is probably not the time to fiddle with radio stations .. just saying. And you can always turn the rear view camera back on from the main screen.