TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Rearseat/2nd row armrest with cup-holders aftermarket offerings ?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Taipan, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Taipan

Taipan Member

Greetings from Paris, France.

I've used the search engine first but couldn't locate an appropriate thread.

Has anyone investigated an aftermarket offering for a rearseat/2nd row armrest with cup-holders ?

Something as "basic" as what's found on a standard Golf or cheaper, probably replacing the 2/3 backseat OEM with a 2/3 backseat with less comfortable central seat but with a pivoting armrest with integrated cup-holders that pops out with a spring mecanism.

I'm experimenting the MS for Uber_Paris in both UberX and Berline (ie. BlackCar in french) and there's a serious pushback from Berline clients due to the lack of armrest to rest/read/type on a notebook (typical pro clients expect to read/write key emails during the 30min trip to airport, they consider the car as a mobile office).

Best regards,

E.

2. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

#2 LoL Rick, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  3. TsRocket

TsRocket Member

#3 TsRocket, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    Rear seat armrests and cupholders

I,ll be sooo disappointed if they make these available to the X and not to us S,s

Attached Files: