Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rebate for the Tesla delivered in December 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

liga77

Feb 7, 2023
MA
Hi, I'm a relatively new member of TMC since delivery of my 2023 Model Y LR on 12/02/2023.
I can just echo multiple comments from other unfortunate members who are in the same boat as I'm and keep wondering how Tesla could make a decision to remove an important safety feature like the USS without ready to go new Tesla Vision technology which should replace the USS.
However I have a different question to the audience. I was in the company of many thousands of the new owners who received their Model Y after December 1, 2023 and Tesla promised to all of us a 'rebate' of $3,750 for the inconvenience of taking a delivery much earlier (mine was 4 months earlier). As far as I know people who took delivery 12/21 - 12/31 in 2022 should get back an even larger amount of $7,500.
So, my question is - did anyone receive that money back from Tesla? I'm still waiting for this rebate even after escalation to the Manager of the delivery team in Peabody, MA. I have confirmation from the Manager that Tesla owes that money to me, but nothing after that.
Please reply if any of you got this rebate?

[re-posting this message from forum for Model 3 (my mistake, sorry) onto forum for Model Y]

On 12/23/22 I took delivery of a MYLR. On the motor vehicle purchase agreement (MVPA) there is have a $7,500 order adjustment. Is that what you mean by a 'rebate'? Also the MVPA does NOT have any mention of the 10,000 free supercharger miles. However, last month they showed up in my loot box. Hope this helps.

Same, I have yet to receive my rebate check of $3,750 after picking up my Y in late December, just before the increase to $7,500. These were not deducted at the time of sale.
I am having the same issue. I picked it up on the 21st which was the first day of that coming out but only got the $3500 off on my MVPA. I was told by text by a SA that it could be 8-10 weeks before i receive the check but have no other confirmation. Tried calling but I am put on hold for hours and still have no luck of talking to anyone

I am having the same issue. I picked it up on the 21st which was the first day of that coming out but only got the $3500 off on my MVPA. I was told by text by a SA that it could be 8-10 weeks before i receive the check but have no other confirmation. Tried calling but I am put on hold for hours and still have no luck of talking to anyone
Finally got to talk to someone just now and I was told that “it is still processing, and theres no ETA”. This is ridiculous

Same here. I picked up my Tesla Y in 12/20/2022, and I was told a check of $4000 will be send to me in 4 - 12 weeks. I reached out to Tesla on multiple occasions but they only say they don’t know, and but have to wait. And it’s been 12 weeks, and still no check. Does anyone have any luck getting that check? Why is Tesla keep giving a runaround?

Same here. I picked up my Tesla Y in 12/20/2022, and I was told a check of $4000 will be send to me in 4 - 12 weeks. I reached out to Tesla on multiple occasions but they only say they don’t know, and but have to wait. And it’s been 12 weeks, and still no check. Does anyone have any luck getting that check? Why is Tesla keep giving a runaround?
Looks like I finally received it today!