Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rebates Program for Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought Tesla 3 on June 30, 2019.
and I just received my Plates along with my Vehicle Registration Card.
So, for the new buyers, you have to wait 4~6 weeks to get VRC so you can officially apply all the rebates.

As I know there are 4 rebates you can apply
1. Log in
2. https://evrebates.sce.com/user
3. Tax return
4. and there's one more called clean air something.. but I have to get the permit from the city for install electrical charger, cause they might request the permit from the city, then they give you rebates.

my question is, is there have any rebates I can apply, also, what's #4 exactly called?
Thanks.

p.s. I bought SRP Tesla Model 3, the saleswoman didn't tell me that this model doesn't provide a web browser and live traffic navigation. better talk with the right sales person. once you signed up the Documents based on Amature salesperson, it's your duty to take care of everything.

I applied for the clean air rebate: $2500,.......sent in application on 16 Jun 19 and got approval today......check will now take about 90 days to be sent

SCE has $1000 rebate......looks like 3 more weeks before I hear from them

Residential EV Charging Incentive Pilot Program for $250....applied today....

California State Tax refund

Fed Tax Credit $3875

I live in Orange County

Electric Vehicle Climate Credit With SDG&E check your Utility company for it. It’s like $850.00 and will be in your account in 2 billing cycles.

Clean Vehicle Rebate Project, $2500.00 submitted back in April, got the check last week.

The EV federal energy tax credit before July 1st is $3750.00

The credit will subsequently be reduced to $1,875 for units sold beginning July 1, and will be eliminated at the close of business on December 31, 2019

Last edited:
I applied for the clean air rebate: $2500,.......sent in application on 16 Jun 19 and got approval today......check will now take about 90 days to be sent

Fed Tax Credit $3875

I live in Orange County
What is the California state tax refund?

Reactions: calidreamz808

Fed Tax Credit $3875

I live in Orange County

I'm in Irvine. What is the $2500 clean air rebate? I'm not seeing that on the SCE site.

I see $1,000 for EV and $1,500 for charger installation - but both of them say expired May 30th?

Last edited:

Fed Tax Credit $3875

I live in Orange County
update: 8 Aug 19.....just got my second approval for $1000....check 90 days out