TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rebuilders: Need a replacement rear subframe?

Discussion in 'Roadster: Technical' started by slcasner, Mar 1, 2018.

1. slcasner

slcasner Member

I have a slightly damaged rear steel subframe for the Roadster (1.5 if they differ) and I'm wondering if any of you folks who are rebuilding cars would want it. It was replaced a few years ago when my car took a hit on the left rear wheel. The rear suspension members bent and the only damage I can see on the subframe was some bending on one of the flanges where the suspension member mounts. It looks repairable to me. I can try to take some pictures if there is interest. Shipping would not be easy, though, because it is big and heavy.

2. nick

nick Member

Hi,

I am repairing a 1.5 and I am just a hop over from you in Milpitas CA.

Any chance you could PM me a picture?

3. slcasner

slcasner Member