Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

receive and end calls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I own a Tesla 3 and after the recent Holiday 2021 December update my phone receives calls through car but no way for me to answer or ignore on screen I have to have my phone out and manually answering on phone. I dont see any screen that shows name or number and no way for me to end call on screen. Is anyone else having this issue since update and does anyone know fix for this? What am I missing?

I own a Tesla 3 and after the recent Holiday 2021 December update my phone receives calls through car but no way for me to answer or ignore on screen I have to have my phone out and manually answering on phone. I dont see any screen that shows name or number and no way for me to end call on screen. Is anyone else having this issue since update and does anyone know fix for this? What am I missing?
They ran update last night which fixed this issue!

Mine will display now in the lower left corner of screen when a call comes in. But it still does not allow me to answer from the steering wheel Nor allow me to hang up from the steering wheel. My Tesla Model S can do this? Since update the phone some times does not connect and I have to call from phone and then it sees it and switches over to car. Thoughts? IPhone 12 Pro

Mine will display now in the lower left corner of screen when a call comes in. But it still does not allow me to answer from the steering wheel Nor allow me to hang up from the steering wheel.
I've had my Model 3 for two years. I have never been able to answer phone calls or hang up using the steering wheel buttons. Is that supposed to be a feature? I have always had to touch the buttons on the screen to answer and end calls.