Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received a Tesla Shop gift card - what should I use it for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Christmas this year, my amazing wife gave me a $200 Tesla Shop gift card and I've been struggling on what to use it for. Originally, I had planned to subscribe to FSD for a month, but since I work mostly from home, I feel like that would just go to waste (or "force" me to subscribe each month because I want it!) I also thought of purchasing the Illuminated Door Sills for my Model 3 until I saw many negative reviews about them online and question the life of the non-replaceable battery.

If it was your gift card, what things would you get? Would you get something for your Model 3 or would you get a few random shirts/jackets and "Lifestyle" items?

Reactions: MaskedRacerX
How did she get $200? I thought they were only available in increments of $69 or $420?

You can select "custom" and enter your own amount :)

1642115586146.png

Though if those used to be actual increments, that's hysterical :D

• Informative
Reactions: SlimJim
Upvote 0
The Homelink garage opener is one item that can't be found elsewhere.
Tesla's all weather trunk liner is much nicer than most. And if you have a SR you might want floor mats as well, the carpet ones are decent if you don't want taxicab-style all-weather plastic. They also have a "rugged textile" set that looks nice on the site, perhaps someone who has them could advise.
The center console tray set is nice too. You can find cheaper knock-offs and variants, but they're not much cheaper and the genuine ones are perfectly good.

Upvote 0
The car covers are very nice and well made. I use the outdoor one to help keep the interior cool and reduce UV degradation when parked in the sun. Maybe less useful for you since you work at home, but the indoor might be nice to prevent dust buildup - depending on how often you drive and quality of the air where you live.

Upvote 0
i have the tesla all weather liners, interior, trunk, frunk.
i dont use my frunk much but interior and trunk should be a must, keeps everything nice and clean and should last the life of the car.
i've put holes in my standard floor mats and even through the floor carpeting with my heel, all weather is best.

Upvote 0