Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received a text to schedule delivery … but only schedule app shows they will do home delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

theocguy

M3RWD - MSM/BLK/OD:03/22/Picked up 10/31/2022
Feb 11, 2022
Southern CA
I thought it is very odd that they only give me a choice for home delivery while accessing the online delivery scheduler. I don’t feel any comfortable at all to do home delivery. Plus I will not be able to wire the loan finance to Tesla since my bank only issues the loan in check to me.

I plan to talk to my SA tomorrow morning. However, has anyone been thru this similar issue? I live in OC and the closest delivery center is in Irvine/Tustin. What weird is when I placed the order, it said the car would be picked up at the Irvine/Tustin delivery center.

I thought it is very odd that they only give me a choice for home delivery while accessing the online delivery scheduler. I don’t feel any comfortable at all to do home delivery. Plus I will not be able to wire the loan finance to Tesla since my bank only issues the loan in check to me.

I plan to talk to my SA tomorrow morning. However, has anyone been thru this similar issue? I live in OC and the closest delivery center is in Irvine/Tustin. What weird is when I placed the order, it said the car would be picked up at the Irvine/Tustin delivery center.
Need some advice from @jjrandorin