Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received my Purchase Agreement before delivery......50 miles on the OD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my paper work today and it said 2017, 50 miles and was missing the "Model 3" in the "Model" box. In addition, the sales tax was off due to the fact that WA state has a sales tax incentive for EVs where the first $32K is sales tax free. Thus there was about $3200 in additional sales tax on the form. I asked my DS about this and she said the document was a "rough draft, numbers will definitely be different."

Her response and this thread made me feel a lot better. Thanks

Reactions: Ch0000f
I got my paper work today and it said 2017, 50 miles and was missing the "Model 3" in the "Model" box. In addition, the sales tax was off due to the fact that WA state has a sales tax incentive for EVs where the first $32K is sales tax free. Thus there was about $3200 in additional sales tax on the form. I asked my DS about this and she said the document was a "rough draft, numbers will definitely be different."

Yeah, my experience was identical to yours. I feel like that spurt of VINs is taking a toll on them.

Did you get paperwork via email?

What’s weird in mine is that it has a 2018 VIN but says it’s a 2017 M3.

Mine, and others, say the same. It is just a "rough draft" purchase agreement. Before you take delivery they should give you a final PA with all of the correct information. As mentioned above, mine had this and a few other more serious issues.