Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received My S60, FINALLY!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally, I took delivery of my S60 on Friday!

Everything went well. My MS actually arrived at the SC Sep 9th, the day after I left town for 2wks on travel for work (lucky me, right!?!).

My DS was great, picked me up at the airport and took me straight to the SC so I can get my car. I originally asked to pick it up the Sat, the day after I got back in town. But my DS made the suggestion to pick me up and do it the day I get back. What car company you know will pick you up at the airport so you can take delivery of your car after hours... none that I know of.

No problems as far as I can see. Acceleration is fast, just as fast as what I remember from my test drive in the P85. I see no real difference. Scared the hell out of my girlfriend punching the accelerator suddenly after the light... said she felt like she was on a roller coster!!

Some observations:

- People have complained about the fit and finish of the MS, but I see no issues, except the leather. I think the leather in my IS 250 was a bit nicer. My girlfriend loves the leather, better then her Doge Challenger.

-The navigation is almost useless. Hope they come out with a fix for it soon.

- iPhone app. Its not connecting. When I try to log in, the circle with the MS in the middle just keeps spinning and nothing happens. My DS said I should be able to logon today or tomorrow.

-Slacker radio came on today... audio sounds A LOT better using internet radio then streaming Pandora from my phone.

- If I am streaming Pandora from my phone and I get out the car, lock it and shut it down. The next time I get in the car I don't have to go to my phone and open the Pandora app to stream it. I just have to go to my devices and click play and it will start streaming. Even though when I look on my phone, the app is not open. I think this is a cool feature, not sure if everyone knew this, but I just think its nice not to have to pull my phone out, open the app in order to stream. Just click the my device and it starts playing.

Some pics below...

2013-09-21 19.42.01.jpg