Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received Tesla Model Y Performance and it came with a pet...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my car for like almost three months now lol. I tried to look through my pictures and some how I never took a picture of the front of the car. I guess I never paid attention to the front camera area.

Honestly, I think this came from the assembly line as there is NO WAY this thing got in there.

This will be one interesting Service appointment.

Attachments

• IMG_5268.jpg
    IMG_5268.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 123
My current car has a dead spider in one of the sealed headlights. Been in there for 3 years. It wasn't there when I bought it, and I have no idea how it got there. I'd have to bake and separate the silicone seals to take the headlight apart and get it out. So I just left it lol.

Reactions: SmartElectric
Noticed my rarely used windshield washers on my 3 not working. San Rafael service center came over with a picture of rat bites on my wiring harness. Oh well so its $800! After couple days gave them back the nice X they lent me and the service mgr said your bill is only $137 cuz we were able replace just one section! WOW how incredibly honest! You guys rock!

Reactions: SmartElectric