Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

received X P100D today... few questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I missed the thread, please accept my apologies; but I couldn't find anything covering these topics:

1. windows in the FWDs go down further if I press the button again after they have stopped at maximum opening. In other words, they will go down a little bit further after they stop going down if I hit the button again. I couldn't find anything about recalibrating them.

2. my car icon on both screens does not have red calipers (I know, first world problems :rolleyes:). I was just wondering if everyone else is seeing that (black calipers) as well. Everything else (including the 22s) is spot on.

Just general thoughts after the first day with the car: it is an amazing vehicle. Our service guys in West Palm Beach Florida are TOP NOTCH. I cannot say enough good things about them, from test driving, to ordering, to keeping me up to date (as I tried to be patient waiting (but probably wasn't), and a flawless delivery (including fixing in 5 mins a squeaking FWD). I know I have read terrible stories here, but I think we should also commend them when they flawlessly execute their jobs.