Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent CPO Loan Rates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was highly irritated with applying to Alliant and finding out after the fact that they don't honor their lower rate for CPO Teslas. They clearly list a 2.49% rate for used vehicles on their website, as well as 2.49% for Teslas. But apparently if you want to buy a used Tesla, it doesn't qualify for either of those situations (???) and they wanted 3.24%. The guy said it was for new Teslas only. Talk about false advertising! I walked away immediately, annoyed at the time I spent applying and wasting the credit check. I am using a local CU instead for 2.74%.

1.74% for 65 months with DCU in May. 800+ credit, they didn't ask for income verification or really anything. Whole process took about 10 minutes.

2.49% normal rate, -.25% for EV, -.5% for setting up a direct deposit with them within 90 days (we moved about ~50 mi from our prior local credit union, so we'll give them a try)

I was highly irritated with applying to Alliant and finding out after the fact that they don't honor their lower rate for CPO Teslas. They clearly list a 2.49% rate for used vehicles on their website, as well as 2.49% for Teslas. But apparently if you want to buy a used Tesla, it doesn't qualify for either of those situations (???) and they wanted 3.24%. The guy said it was for new Teslas only. Talk about false advertising! I walked away immediately, annoyed at the time I spent applying and wasting the credit check. I am using a local CU instead for 2.74%.

Agree- I was told that the 2.49 used rate is for anything except Tesla! Ended up with 3.24 for 60 months. Regardless of loan to value, perfect credit, or any other info they're just taking advantage.

I had a pleasant experience with Alliant otherwise but will not do business with them again when my current note is paid off nor would I recommend them based on the tesla gauging.