Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it yet? Im sure it was worth it. Enjoy your M3
Sent most of the rest of the day driving. It's the most amazing car I've ever driven!

It has a very minor scratch on the rear bumper. Probably not bad enough for me to risk a bad repair from the body shop but it was noted. No problems with delivery or the car otherwise.

I don't think I care about panel gaps as much as some others in here. My wife has a G37 and I never noticed that it has some slightly misaligned trim pieces until I started reading all of the complaints in here. The trim on the 3 has a few spots that are slightly misaligned but it looks good enough to me. I think the car is stunning. Looks much better in person and I like how it looks in pics.

• Informative
Reactions: DR61
Sent most of the rest of the day driving. It's the most amazing car I've ever driven!

It has a very minor scratch on the rear bumper. Probably not bad enough for me to risk a bad repair from the body shop but it was noted. No problems with delivery or the car otherwise.

I don't think I care about panel gaps as much as some others in here. My wife has a G37 and I never noticed that it has some slightly misaligned trim pieces until I started reading all of the complaints in here. The trim on the 3 has a few spots that are slightly misaligned but it looks good enough to me. I think the car is stunning. Looks much better in person and I like how it looks in pics.
Only one scratch? Lucky! I think I must have counted close to 10. I guess that's why they're repainting entire panels.