TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Recent Deliveries

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by paulvinh, May 16, 2018.

1. paulvinh

paulvinh Member

Any problems? Curious if things got better after that shut down.

I am taking delivery this Saturday. What are the major things I should check for?

2. jamnmon66

jamnmon66 Member

Delivery in 13 hours in Colorado. Can't sleep!

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  3. BobbyT

BobbyT Member

Got it yet? Im sure it was worth it. Enjoy your M3

4. Twincam23

Twincam23 Member

@paulvinh what time is your pick up at Marina Del Rey on Saturday? Mine is at 9am. See you there!! SOOOO EXITED!!

5. paulvinh

paulvinh Member

Costa Mesa @ 12pm. Very excited. Hoping theres no issues. Are you brining that checklist someone made in this forum?

6. Epwr

Epwr Member

Do you have a link to this checklist?

7. Twincam23

Twincam23 Member

ANOTHER (Delivery Checklist)

Bringing my family and brother in law with me. They will be my extra eyes. Will go through the checklist prior to getting there. Not gonna be a stickler about little things. Just happy it’s finally here.

8. jamnmon66

jamnmon66 Member

Sent most of the rest of the day driving. It's the most amazing car I've ever driven!

It has a very minor scratch on the rear bumper. Probably not bad enough for me to risk a bad repair from the body shop but it was noted. No problems with delivery or the car otherwise.

I don't think I care about panel gaps as much as some others in here. My wife has a G37 and I never noticed that it has some slightly misaligned trim pieces until I started reading all of the complaints in here. The trim on the 3 has a few spots that are slightly misaligned but it looks good enough to me. I think the car is stunning. Looks much better in person and I like how it looks in pics.

• Informative x 1
  9. lapolak

lapolak Member

What color did you get?

10. vinnie97

vinnie97 #WalkAway

Only one scratch? Lucky! I think I must have counted close to 10. I guess that's why they're repainting entire panels.