TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Recent Marina Del Rey deliveries?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by insaneoctane, Apr 28, 2018.

1. insaneoctane

insaneoctane Active Member

Looking to match recent deliveries with VIN assignment.....
    If you are willing to help, please reply with :
    1. VIN (xxs OK)
    2. VIN assignment date
    3. First ISA contact date
    4. Delivery date
    Thanks!

2. TT97

TT97 Active Member

You will probably be better off going off the Model 3 invite list:

Model 3 Invites #1 (There are a few identical files to avoid the 100 users limit)

I would suggested copying the spreadsheet and pasting to excel. You can't select delivery center but assume the L.A. area deliveries are at MDR. It also will not show First ISA contact but you can see VIN to delivery.

If it has been almost two weeks since you had your VIN assigned and no one reached out to you yet, you should give Tesla a call.

• Like x 1
  3. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

I haven’t seen much posting about actual deliveries recently. Ever since the shut down. What is happening? Are people still getting vins and deliveries?

4. insaneoctane

The spreadsheet is missing delivery center AND first ISA contact ... that is why I am asking ...

I have called 3 times in the past week. They simply tell me that they will reach out to the ISA, but it hadn't resulted in any contact.

I would speculate this phase has me the most irritated of all the waiting. No contact is BS. They could call and email something. IMO, No way 2 weeks after VIN assignment they know nothing..

5. Henry82

Henry82 Member

I wonder if your delay has to do with the recent 4/17 factory shut down. VIN registration with the NHTSA is pre-production and VIN assignment to customer is normally post-production, but perhaps (just speculating here) your car didn't go into production until after the shut down... hence the delay.

6. insaneoctane

Possibly, but when I got my VIN well ahead of the shut down I didn't expect it to impact me and ironically thought I timed it just right ...

7. mrsandman

mrsandman Member

1. 82xx
    2. 4/18
    3. 4/25
    4. 4/28

Ridiculously fast. Car was almost perfect with only a couple ticky-tack issues.