Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYLR Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I'd Start a thread on MYLR specific updates.

As we all know, a lot of orders have been adjusted to MYP, but i'm willing to stick it out till the end for LR.
It's still an amazing vehicle... and as someone who drives 300+ miles/week ~ cutting costs on incremental range difference/tire replacements seems like a no brainer.

Waiting on a:
MYLR White, Black, 20" induction, No tow, No FSD.
Ordered on 03/25/2022
Profile Completed: 03/27/2022
EDD: Hasn't budged from Oct22-Jan23

*I know a fair amount have been getting stuck in this generic EDD window, but as time pushes forward... hopefully and collectively we start to see more light in this tunnel.

Ordered 11/24/21 MYLR White/White, No FSD, 19 gemini. I've been tempted many times to go to MYP, and if I was given a guaranteed date of delivery if I switched to Performance, I probably would have, especially if I knew I would be waiting 5 months past the initial EDD.

The inconsistencies have swayed me to just wait it out though. I'd be a little worried switching now and for some reason it was delayed even more.

EDD July-August 2022

Ordered 3/5/22 MYLR White, no tow, 20” induction, black, and 7 seats.

OEDD Sept
NEDD Dec 22 - March 23 (Second Update)

From the looks of it all and reading others, feel like this is the more accurate window and prob be waiting a year to get this vehicle. Set the expectation low and be surprised if it happens sooner.

Reactions: Chris Rivera
Ordered 11/24/21 MYLR White/White, No FSD, 19 gemini. I've been tempted many times to go to MYP, and if I was given a guaranteed date of delivery if I switched to Performance, I probably would have, especially if I knew I would be waiting 5 months past the initial EDD.

The inconsistencies have swayed me to just wait it out though. I'd be a little worried switching now and for some reason it was delayed even more.

EDD July-August 2022
That's a solid move, you've already put in solid wait time... might as well get the car you've committed towards. I'm not sure what your usage is like, but with that order date you're saving a good chunk of change and still getting an amazing vehicle nontheless.

But yeah, seeing the amount of orders switch and EDD's getting thrown off.... overall it's a safe play, and you're winding down home stretch. Can't wait to see you take delivery.-

Reactions: walex19
Ordered 3/5/22 MYLR White, no tow, 20” induction, black, and 7 seats.

OEDD Sept
NEDD Dec 22 - March 23 (Second Update)

From the looks of it all and reading others, feel like this is the more accurate window and prob be waiting a year to get this vehicle. Set the expectation low and be surprised if it happens sooner.
On the flip side, there's always that possibility of getting that 2023 model at a locked in price!

Mylr White/with hitch. Everything else is base. No fsd.

Ordered 3/9. Changed to add hitch on 5/5. Edd was Jan-apr 2023. Changed to Nov-Feb 2023 after that change. Does anyone know if changing configuration resets your position in the queue?
Through what I've seen, it does affect it temporarily.
What i've read, it seems like the system throws you back to the end of the line but re-configures/re-adjusts to your original order date.

OD 4/26/22

Original was Oct 22 - Jan 23 moved today to Dec 2022 - March 2023.....yeah, this gonna be a while. But, I'll def take a 2023 at this years pricing if we have to wait that long lol, I can dream
Feelsbad,
I guess we're on this ride together lmao....

I'm not too worried... because the EDD change can and is known to be sporadic....
We're basically matching current order dates, so i'm sure we'll get adjustments accordingly.
Won't get my hopes up though... just here to enjoy the roller coaster.

Not looking forward to putting more miles on my current car... most likely will have to get new tires too. HAH