Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I had an SA in Naperville, IL tell me today that all Model Y Performance models will now be shipped with Pirelli performance summer tires, and not with the Michelin all season tires. Has anyone else heard this? I have an order going active shortly and had been hoping for the all seasons, but I guess that is out. If true, it seems like a very, very odd decision, especially for cars going to northern states since the summer tires are virtually undriveable in winter weather in places like Chicagoland. Bummer.
SAs don’t know crap about crap. Right now, tires feel random.

Just picked up my MYP (MSM / Black, no tow ow FSD). Ordered 3/23, EDD was originally June-July and sat at a 4-week window until just over a week ago... then a bunch of updates (2 week window, VIN, schedule delivery, text to pick up early, picked up today). I'm in SoCal so I guess that's how Tesla EOQ works.

The car is great - very good fit and finish, no panel gap issues, really only thing I noticed is a tiny bit of glue/goo on the rear hatch that will come right off. And one small bit of plastic protective wrap stuck to the headliner just above the rear view.

My MYP came with Michelin Pilot Sport all seasons - it seems pretty random as LA is the last place all-seasons would be required. Also has AMD processor and all the other recent Fremont updates. Didn't check for rear laminated glass but doubt it has it.

Overall a smooth ordering -> delivery experience. Compared to the Porsche Taycan I was also considering the Tesla experience is light-years ahead.

Just picked up my MYP (MSM / Black, no tow ow FSD). Ordered 3/23, EDD was originally June-July and sat at a 4-week window until just over a week ago... then a bunch of updates (2 week window, VIN, schedule delivery, text to pick up early, picked up today). I'm in SoCal so I guess that's how Tesla EOQ works.

The car is great - very good fit and finish, no panel gap issues, really only thing I noticed is a tiny bit of glue/goo on the rear hatch that will come right off. And one small bit of plastic protective wrap stuck to the headliner just above the rear view.

My MYP came with Michelin Pilot Sport all seasons - it seems pretty random as LA is the last place all-seasons would be required. Also has AMD processor and all the other recent Fremont updates. Didn't check for rear laminated glass but doubt it has it.

Overall a smooth ordering -> delivery experience. Compared to the Porsche Taycan I was also considering the Tesla experience is light-years ahead.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your pickup experience. We will be picking up our MYP tomorrow morning :cool:

Reactions: GoodToBeTrue
got a text last night to schedule for delivery on 29, but this morning i got another text from them saying it will get delay to the 30th because the vehicle has not arrive at the pick up center. Did they just give my car to someone else?
My pickup was scheduled for tmrw morning in Marina Del Rey, and just received a text saying it is “at risk” of being delayed. No reschedule yet. MYP MSM Black No Options.

got a text last night to schedule for delivery on 29, but this morning i got another text from them saying it will get delay to the 30th because the vehicle has not arrive at the pick up center. Did they just give my car to someone else?
No. Mine was delayed one day. SA said it was normal. The carrier was running late. He said it happens all the time. Remember check your VIN that it matches the one on your account.

Reactions: VegasMYP
Update :

Not sure exactly.

I’m in the Bay Area ,
Ordered 5/27 White MYP no add ons
Changed to MSM on 6/13

EDD - 8/7-9/17
Current EDD - 8/3-9/7

I added EAP and Tow on 6/24, still no updates.

Profile set to cash, and I accepted a trade-in offer.
Regarding my order, it turns out when I initially completed my profile. I selected “No” when asked if I would be willing to accept an early delivery. (I’m pretty confident I selected “Yes”)

At about 9am 5/27/22, I contacted Tesla’s (510) text message number and requested that they check if I did select “No” and to change it to “Yes”. They replied around 4pm and told me they updated my response to “Yes”

At 10PM I checked the app and EDD is now June 29th - July 5th.

30 mins after I checked the app again, and I got a VIN assigned
F492xxx

Update :

Regarding my order, it turns out when I initially completed my profile. I selected “No” when asked if I would be willing to accept an early delivery. (I’m pretty confident I selected “Yes”)

At about 9am 5/27/22, I contacted Tesla’s (510) text message number and requested that they check if I did select “No” and to change it to “Yes”. They replied around 4pm and told me they updated my response to “Yes”

At 10PM I checked the app and EDD is now June 29th - July 5th.

30 mins after I checked the app again, and I got a VIN assigned
F492xxx
Can you help me find the option "Willing to accept an early delivery"? I did not remember whether I saw the option when completing my profile. Thx.

Last edited:
Oh No, we were just notified that the delivery of our MYP which was scheduled for today, has been delayed and is stuck between Burbank and Vegas on a transport 😩. New ETA for pickup is now this Thursday but may show up by tomorrow and possibly readied for pickup as well :cool:.

William's App 44.PNG

Does anyone in the Northeast have a July EDD? I feel like Aug/Sept is the big push for this region with MYPs.
Oh No, we were just notified that the delivery of our MYP has been delayed and is stuck between Burbank and Vegas on a transport 😩. New ETA for pickup is now this Thursday but may show up by tomorrow and possibly readied for pickup as well :cool:.

View attachment 822213
It never ends does it lol

Oh No, we were just notified that the delivery of our MYP which was scheduled for today, has been delayed and is stuck between Burbank and Vegas on a transport 😩. New ETA for pickup is now this Thursday but may show up by tomorrow and possibly readied for pickup as well :cool:.

View attachment 822213
Good luck getting your car the same day it gets delivered to your center. Processing/inspection and Temp tags take forever. Would give them at least a day. At the earliest they will have temp tags for you after 6pm local, that’s provided it gets there early tomorrow

• Informative

View attachment 822213
btw we got the same ordered date and delivery date and time :D