Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine reset June 11 (day before my 2 week window) to Aug-Oct and now July 18-Aug 15. I called in and asked if I should cancel my tow option, and the guy said it would put me at the end of the non-tow queue. But that doesn’t make sense to me since LR can switch to P and not go to the end of the queue.
Mine set to my reset day also about 2 weeks ago and then this week went to your dates also July 18-Aug 15

When did you order and where?

Well, false alarm just got a call from Tesla. Apparently someone that ordered my exact configuration switched to a LR so they wanted me to accept delivery today. I was vinnD about 2 hours ago and unfortunately there would of been no way for me to accept delivery today. I only now just sent info to my credit union which was a complete waste. Back in the queue I go.

MYP Red/Black, no FSD, no enhanced autopilot. Located in SF Bay Area, CA.

6/12 Order date: EDD October 6-Dec 1
6/13 Added trade-in: updated EDD July 22-August 26
6/29: Contacted by Tesla SA stating I could have my same exact configuration + tow hitch (which I don't want) and get delivery in less than a week. Declined and was told to expect August/September delivery.
6/30: VIN assigned and EDD updated to 6/30-7/4.

Reactions: ABCTG

6/29: Contacted by Tesla SA stating I could have my same exact configuration + tow hitch (which I don't want) and get delivery in less than a week. Declined and was told to expect August/September delivery.
My exact car and I ordered a month earlier than you….and I am in SoCal…so bummed!

Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270

Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270
MYP MSM BABY!

I would assume it’s normal because of how quite the car is. But the suspension on these cars can be pretty loud especially when hitting unleveled road bumps. Idk if it’s the chassis/battery flexing. Anyone else notice this. Sounds like you hit the suspension hit right below you. Definitely not noticeable with music on.

Thanks for the group therapy, everyone. It’s finally time for this peacock to spread his wings and fly. I took home delivery in Pasadena CA yesterday afternoon and didn’t find any issues whatsoever. It did come with the mobile charger and came with Pirellis on it (SoCal, so that’s fine with me). I’ve already put about 250 miles on it and am absolutely blown away, this is the most enjoyable vehicle I’ve ever owned. Anyway, hold strong, it’s absolutely worth the wait! L8r, guys, ima go hunt down some BMWs to embarrass ✌

Attachments

• AA72B193-45DC-42E7-9256-4BE0EC72633B.jpeg
    AA72B193-45DC-42E7-9256-4BE0EC72633B.jpeg
    615.6 KB · Views: 70

Got a text this afternoon stating there was a car with my exact spec available for pickup today...unfortunately did not have my phone with me, and the offer expired after fifteen minutes. If I had my phone with me, could have taken delivery on the 18th day after ordering...oh well.

MYP, White/Black, tow, no FSD...order had been on hold since November, but went active this past week.

First EDD range popped up today on 7/1: Nov. 9-Jan. 4th. Seriously??

The currently posted lead time is Aug-Oct. Such a bad way to wake up today. 😞 My current lease is expiring the end of August and I can be creative for a bit after that, but this EDD was a gut punch. I know the EDD's change like the wind, but still. So disappointing. Tesla knew the exact date the order was activating since November. SA's and online reps kept telling me over and over that I could get a car in days, weeks, or worst case it would default to the currently posted lead time. Now this is what I get? Ugh...