Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posting here as well since not everyone is in the April/May thread -

Picked up my baby today - Vin F522

New door panels. All season tires. Included mobile connector. No cargo cover.

Drove it straight to the shop for a full satin wrap + window tinting.

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)
EDD5: Aug 4 - Aug 15 (Updated July 30)
EDD6: Aug 20 - Sep 17 (Updated Aug 5)
EDD7: Aug 12 - Aug 16 (Updated Aug 9) - VIN ASSIGNED

Washington, near Seattle.

1660684882063.jpeg

OD May 17

1660684882063.jpeg
the blue with the white seats looks amazing. kinda regret getting black/white

OD May 17

1660684882063.jpeg
Nice! I pick mine up on Saturday (but with black interior) and also have the tint, windshield film, and PPF booked to start the same day. I get about a 5km drive in it before it disappears for 4 days :-( Will be hard to drive away while its getting wrapped!

Picked up today in Ft Lauderdale.
Car was clean with no panel gap, paint or fit & finish issues.

Got the mobile charger, license plate frame, Pirelli summer tires and old style door cards (actually look good in white). No PPF in Florida.
No cargo cover or reardual pane windows.

There were 8 MYPs waiting to be delivered - all had Micheline AS4 tires, mine was an exception.
Michelines have a much better rim protection setup vs the Pirellis.
This will be my wife's daily driver.

First impresions (for reference, my daily driver is a 2 month old M3P with same Pirellis, Porsche 987.2 for the weekends):
- Handling feels clumsy vs the Model 3, the steering is nice and firm.
- Same crazy acceleration.
- Way more road surface noise (from the tires), feels like the rear windows were left open.
Maybe because of the staggered wheel/tire setup.
- Ride is on the firm side, I like it but If you drive on rugh roads and/or expect cushy ride - cancel your order.
- Significantly more back seat and cargo room.
- Love the blue/white combo!

Overal great car but I'm glad Its my wife's :)

Order history:

MYP Blue/White, Tow, no FSD
OD July 21
EDD: Aug - October
EDD2: August 29 - Oct 3 (7/22)
EDD3: Aug 31 - Sep 28 (8/3)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Aug 18 (8/8)
VIN assigned F5181
Delivery Aug 16.

Picked up today in Ft Lauderdale.
Car was clean with no panel gap, paint or fit & finish issues.

Got the mobile charger, license plate frame, Pirelli summer tires and old style door cards (actually look good in white). No PPF in Florida.
No cargo cover or reardual pane windows.

There were 8 MYPs waiting to be delivered - all had Micheline AS4 tires, mine was an exception.
Michelines have a much better rim protection setup vs the Pirellis.
This will be my wife's daily driver.

First impresions (for reference, my daily driver is a 2 month old M3P with same Pirellis, Porsche 987.2 for the weekends):
- Handling feels clumsy vs the Model 3, the steering is nice and firm.
- Same crazy acceleration.
- Way more road surface noise (from the tires), feels like the rear windows were left open.
Maybe because of the staggered wheel/tire setup.
- Ride is on the firm side, I like it but If you drive on rugh roads and/or expect cushy ride - cancel your order.
- Significantly more back seat and cargo room.
- Love the blue/white combo!

Overal great car but I'm glad Its my wife's :)

Order history:

MYP Blue/White, Tow, no FSD
OD July 21
EDD: Aug - October
EDD2: August 29 - Oct 3 (7/22)
EDD3: Aug 31 - Sep 28 (8/3)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Aug 18 (8/8)
VIN assigned F5181
Delivery Aug 16.
Nice review, your delivery happened very quickly! My OD July 12. EDD still sitting sept-oct

Solved my issue regarding the MVPA not refreshing to reflect changing from cash to financing. As well as the financing not showing up in the app. I contacted Tesla many times and they kept saying you might have to wait. I then contacted Alliant, credit union and said I had a Vin but no MVPA. Alliant said we get that for you. 10 minutes later. my app showed them as my lender with the correct MVPA.
What credit union are you using and what rate did you get?

I haven't gotten a trade-in text yet, but I did just receive a call from Tesla's trade-in department (Las Vegas number) asking to re-quote a trade-in that I previously attempted a few months ago and declined. Definitely didn't expect that!

Unfortunately I sold the car to Driveway last month, but I wish they had just been more competitive the first time. I might've saved a lot of tax if Tesla's offer came up to where I needed it to be... Still, I'm sure it wouldn't be as good as what Driveway offered.

What credit union are you using and what rate did you get?
Alliant. I have read that they are one of the credit unions tesla uses sometimes. They were not the one Tesla used for me when I applied to early direct. They added less stress for me because they had a specific Tesla loan separate from their ice car loans which made it look like they know how to work with Tesla. I couldn't find any of these ultra low rate loans that serviced my area so every other place was a dime a dozen. They could not have been batter as far as working with them. They told me to let them know the minute I got my VIN and they would handle everything from there. Which I messaged them my VIN they responded instantly and 10 minutes later they got me my MVPA and it was done. I thought about going with Baxter credit union, even joined them, but one day I had a question and I could not get a hold of anyone for hours and when I finally did it seemed like a person that was hired to just answer the phone that was unhelpful.. So I never called them again. My rate is 4.29 for 84 months.

Alliant. I have read that they are one of the credit unions tesla uses sometimes. They were not the one Tesla used for me when I applied to early direct. They added less stress for me because they had a specific Tesla loan separate from their ice car loans which made it look like they know how to work with Tesla. I couldn't find any of these ultra low rate loans that serviced my area so every other place was a dime a dozen. They could not have been batter as far as working with them. They told me to let them know the minute I got my VIN and they would handle everything from there. Which I messaged them my VIN they responded instantly and 10 minutes later they got me my MVPA and it was done. I thought about going with Baxter credit union, even joined them, but one day I had a question and I could not get a hold of anyone for hours and when I finally did it seemed like a person that was hired to just answer the phone that was unhelpful.. So I never called them again. My rate is 4.29 for 84 months.
I also think your choice of credit union is only really a factor if your delivery is at EOQ. Seems like you have plenty of time if it's not EOQ, but none of us really know when we are going to get our cars when we are trying to decide who we are going to use. Personally If I received a car at the EOQ I don't think i could trust my everyday credit union to be that great at working with Tesla. I have trouble with mundane issue with them LOL