Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
other than auto high beams still stink

Fyi, I'm in FSD beta and the latest release has fixed the high beam issues for me. Like you, they were unusable in the past. I have been driving to work in the dark for the last two weeks and they are finally near perfect. I don't think the fix is a FSD thing so much, it should be rolled out to everyone in one of the newer updates.

Well my windshield is not entirely level between left and right. It’s slightly rotated counterclockwise and I can only tell by looking at the side gaps. I submitted a service request along with the headlight issue. I’ll see what they say.
Mine was like that too. It actually caused wind noise when driving over 50mph. Sounded like a window was opened. I had a service request and they are replacing the windshield for me. Only problem is that it takes 3 to 4 weeks for the new windshield to arrive.

Mine was like that too. It actually caused wind noise when driving over 50mph. Sounded like a window was opened. I had a service request and they are replacing the windshield for me. Only problem is that it takes 3 to 4 weeks for the new windshield to arrive.
did you get the text messages after ordering? Just ask there
I received my VIN today.
2022 Model Y Performance
OD Sept21 - | EDD Sept-Oct | EDD Dec -Jan | EDD Oct3- Oct17 | EDD Oct13- Oct19 | Received VIN Sept 28

MYP/ Black/ black/ no EAP OR FSD/ no tow/St.Louis

OD: 09/05/2022
EDD 1: 09/22-10/05
EDD 2: 10/05- 10/15
VIN Assigned today F565
EDD3: 10/12-10/18

My SA told me since the delivery guys do alot of hardwork at the end of the quarter expect delay since they may take off for a week or two. September 30th is the end of their quarter. Smh. Im travelling on 12th and wont be back till 22nd and apprently I will have only three days to pick up. In short I may lose my VIN and be back in line to get a new VIN assigned. Unless by any miracle they get my car sooner. He told me it wont be sooner however it could be delayed. Lol
Also it comes with Michelin all season tyres, and new door panels but no cargo cover. I did not ask about the matric headlights tho.

MYP/RED/BLACK/BASIC_AP/TOW/CHICAGO

OD: 7/19
EDD 1: Jan 2023 - Apr 2023 (with EAP)
EDD 2: Jan 1 - Feb 26 (got this after adding FSD lolz)
Changed from MYLR to MYP W/FSD 8/22
EDD 3: 9/18 - 10/2
EDD 4: 10/2 - 10/16
VIN Assigned 9/28 #F564 and dropped FSD to Basic
EDD 5: 10/12-10/18

Ordered 9/4/22 - MYP MSM/Black, no tow, no fsd.
EDDs:
  • Immediately after order: Sept - Oct
  • 9/5: Sept 17 - Oct 15
  • 9/11: Sept 21 - Oct 5
  • 9/23: Oct 5 - Oct 31
  • 9/23 (2 hours later): Got my VIN! F560, new dates Sept 25-Oct 5
  • 9/23: Delivery scheduled! Picking it up on Sept 26
All in all a pretty low key and quick process. Here's hoping delivery goes well...

Took delivery today (Sept 28th). Car seems to be in great shape if a bit dirty. No major panel gaps. In terms of what I got:

Included:
  • Cargo Cover
  • Matrix Headlights
  • J1772 Adapter
  • Front license plate holder
  • Michelin All Season Tires
  • USB Drive
  • Updated door panels
No mudflaps or PPF (not surprising in northern california?)

Absolutely love it so far! Looking forward to taking the family out for a spin this evening.

Fyi, I'm in FSD beta and the latest release has fixed the high beam issues for me. Like you, they were unusable in the past. I have been driving to work in the dark for the last two weeks and they are finally near perfect. I don't think the fix is a FSD thing so much, it should be rolled out to everyone in one of the newer updates.
Awesome! I have an update pending, so will let it update tonight.

I just have basic AP, but nice to know some core functions are being fixed.

What was funny is the high beams would turn on when a car was approaching me, and would be off a lot of the times when the road was empty. My wife and I were laughing about how random it was :)

Vin assigned just now
Ordered 8/21
EDD 1- Sept 18 - Oct 16
EDD 2-Oct 2 - Oct 30
- Switched to FSD (before the bump to $15k)
EDD 3-Sept 22 - Oct 6
EDD 4-Sept 24 - Oct 6 (longest one that didn't change for about a week and half/ 2 weeks)
- Contacted regarding if I wanted to trade in.
EDD 5-Oct 3 - Oct 17
EDD 6- Oct 2 - Oct 16 (a day after EDD 5 was issued
9-28 VIN ASSIGNED! F564
EDD 7- Oct 11 - Oct 20

I'm financing so now it says to add insurance info and pay the down payment before pickup. Do i do this now or wait until I get closer since my EDD is Oct11 - Oct 20? Don't want to delay but also don't want to basically have insurance on a vehicle I don't have for 3 weeks. Same thing with the down payment, I would have thought to hold onto that until I accept the vehicle?

Vin assigned just now
Ordered 8/21
EDD 1- Sept 18 - Oct 16
EDD 2-Oct 2 - Oct 30
EDD 3-Sept 22 - Oct 6
EDD 4-Sept 24 - Oct 6 (longest one that didn't change for about a week and half/ 2 weeks)
EDD 5-Oct 3 - Oct 17
9-28 VIN ASSIGNED! F564
EDD 7- Oct 11 - Oct 20

I'm financing so now it says to add insurance info and pay the down payment before pickup. Do i do this now or wait until I get closer since my EDD is Oct11 - Oct 20? Don't want to delay but also don't want to basically have insurance on a vehicle I don't have for 3 weeks. Same thing with the down payment, I would have thought to hold onto that until I accept the vehicle?
I'm sure it varies state to state, but I was able to just show proof of a current insurance policy on another car and they accepted that

Got my VIN assigned today!! F550
How do I find out about the tires? Does it depend on VIn or do I have to call? And who do I call?
Also would it be new style door panel?
NJ pickup
Am picking up car tomorrow - hopefully its good build - fingers crossed.
Its coming with Summer Pirelli tires ... I plan to swap it with 19" tires.
So now need to find a shop in NJ that can do that. I already got the TSportline 19' arrive and will put the 21 Uberturbines for sale

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Vin assigned just now
Ordered 8/21
EDD 1- Sept 18 - Oct 16
EDD 2-Oct 2 - Oct 30
EDD 3-Sept 22 - Oct 6
EDD 5-Oct 3 - Oct 17
9-28 VIN ASSIGNED! F564
EDD 7- Oct 11 - Oct 20

I got my VIN today as well and I asked the same questions about insurance and financing and this was the response I got via text,

Please hold off on getting insurance until you have a confirmed pick up date to serve as the effective date. You will receive a scheduling link via SMS once the vehicle is at the pickup location.

You can start the financing application, the approved loan will be valid for 30 days.

Am picking up car tomorrow - hopefully its good build - fingers crossed.
Its coming with Summer Pirelli tires ... I plan to swap it with 19" tires.
So now need to find a shop in NJ that can do that. I already got the TSportline 19' arrive and will put the 21 Uberturbines for sale

Any shop can install wheels for you. Even Tesla mobile rangers can do it in your driveway for like 60 bucks.

What was your build? If you say black interior, Im switching mine from white to black as it seem to be the lucky interior lately. HAHA